Sublime Forum

Great looking dark on light theme. Anyone know the name?

As the title states, I haven’t come across many high quality dark-on-light colour schemes. I stumbled across this image on the LiveReload app website. Anyone know which theme it is?

Thanks

0 Likes

Wow, so many views on this thread.

Just wanted to add that I’ve searched far and wide for this colour scheme, no luck so far. I’ve also contacted the LiveReload author, but haven’t heard back from him.

This scheme appears to offer a much nicer contrast than the usual popular options like “Clouds”, “Tomorrow (light)”, etc. Hope someone out there can save me the effort of trying to create something similar.

0 Likes

Good luck with the search. I’d like to know this as well.

0 Likes

Andrey, the author of LiveReload(excellent app) replied with all of the details :smiley:

The screenshot features the Kuroir colour scheme with Magnificent theme for SublimeText.

Looks like a great combo. I’ve always felt that dark-on-light themes are somewhat neglected. I find them essential in a sunny work environment using mirror-like shiny Apple displays. Monokai and other dark themes are nice, but staring at myself all day is very distracting.

I have encountered a few other light themes that work well, my favs in order are: Chrome Dev Tools, Ryan Light, Johnny, and BBedit(too bright/saturated).

0 Likes

Nice themes!

0 Likes

[quote=“TrevC”]The screenshot features the Kuroir colour scheme with Magnificent theme for SublimeText.

Looks like a great combo. I’ve always felt that dark-on-light themes are somewhat neglected. I find them essential in a sunny work environment using mirror-like shiny Apple displays. Monokai and other dark themes are nice, but staring at myself all day is very distracting.[/quote]

Thanks for finding that color scheme!
But I’d recommend to try the Phoenix Theme (Light) in combination with Kuroir colour scheme. Phoenix Theme is installable via Package Control.

0 Likes

Thanks for the scheme, it looks really cool !

BTW, someone know why, when I add tag to my scheme, it will add lot of lines like this :
foreground#000000FF
namemon_colorscopemcol_C41717FFsettingsbackground#C41717FFcaret#FFFFFFFFforeground#FFFFFFFF

at the beginning of the file, and when I add a lot of tags, it take a while to load the scheme.

Or maybe it’s not because of me adding tag, maybe it’s just a kind of cache ?

0 Likes

[quote=“Kwelity”]Thanks for the scheme, it looks really cool !

BTW, someone know why, when I add tag to my scheme, it will add lot of lines like this :
foreground#000000FF
namemon_colorscopemcol_C41717FFsettingsbackground#C41717FFcaret#FFFFFFFFforeground#FFFFFFFF

at the beginning of the file, and when I add a lot of tags, it take a while to load the scheme.

Or maybe it’s not because of me adding tag, maybe it’s just a kind of cache ?[/quote]

Hi!

I had the same problem, a lot of lines added in my scheme file and my problem was in a plugin called Color Highlighter
Look this: github.com/mischah/Sublime-Text … ter.py#L92

With the plugin removed and those lines deleted from my scheme, my SublimeText load time got normalized

0 Likes

Thanks, I will disable it.

0 Likes