Sublime Forum

Unity Icon Un-responsive [Ubuntu]

Hi,

Been using sublime for several month happily, however in the last week I’ve noticed an issue when clicking the icon on the unity launcher.

When clicking Unity launcher icon:

If the application is closed it will load it, but not display any new windows, or allow you to access the menu from the top tool bar.
if the application is already running it does not bring the application into focus or split screen with all open windows as you would expect.
If I right click and choose “open a new window” it will open a new window, allow me access to the top tool bar, but as soon as another window opens on top of it (or several) I have to minimise them all to find it again as the unity icon (as mentioned above) is un-responsive.

Clicking an icon for any kind of file I’d normally open in sublime (PHP, HTML, SASS) it will load the program (ie - it will add the little arrow to the icon) but no windows will open, so I have to right click “open a new window” and then file->open it from there or If I open files or directories from terminal they open file time, but the icon is still being a hater.

I’m using Ubuntu 12.10 with Sublime 2.0.1 Build 2217.

I’ve not done anything crazy (that im aware of) with my Linux install, and I’ve not added anything new in the last couple of weeks I can think of that might be the root cause.

Any one else seen, heard, smelt this issue before? Any advice?

Thanks,

• Matt
0 Likes