Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Ctrl+Shift+B doesn't working on Ubuntu 12.10

Ctrl+Shift+B doesn't working on Ubuntu 12.10

Postby Varemenos on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:09 pm

I've been trying to execute the "Build & Run" build-command of C on sublimetext 2 but it triggers no action. Notice that build (Ctrl+B) works just fine.

The C++.sublime-build file is unmodified:
Code: Select all
{
   "cmd": ["g++", "${file}", "-o", "${file_path}/${file_base_name}"],
   "file_regex": "^(..[^:]*):([0-9]+):?([0-9]+)?:? (.*)$",
   "working_dir": "${file_path}",
   "selector": "source.c, source.c++",

"variants":
   [
      {
         "name": "Run",
         "cmd": ["bash", "-c", "g++ '${file}' -o '${file_path}/${file_base_name}' && '${file_path}/${file_base_name}'"]
      }
   ]
}
Varemenos

Re: Ctrl+Shift+B doesn't working on Ubuntu 12.10

Postby facelessuser on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Some plugins might be overriding this. I know two of my plugins sadly override this (I think ST2 either added Ctrl+Shift+B after my plugin, or I overlooked it). My two plugins are BracketHighlighter and HexViewer. If you use either one, they are probably causing you issues.

With that said, as soon as I release the new version of BracketHighlighter and HexViewer, I will be removing this shortcuts by default and require users to define them themselves so I do not run into this issue again. If you haven't installed either of these plugins, then it may be some other plugin by a different person.

If you currently use either of the listed plugins, I would advise you remap or remove the shortcuts in the plugins, or remap the build and run shortcut to another key until I get this resolved.
facelessuser

Re: Ctrl+Shift+B doesn't working on Ubuntu 12.10

Postby Varemenos on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:59 am

Ya, i was using both of them :)
Thanks for the info
Varemenos

Return to Technical Support