Hi, I just migrated to Sublime from vim and there are things I'd like to fix.
1. When I'm on the last line of a file, type dd (vintage mode), it deletes the content on the line but doesn't take me to the previous line (which would be the case on vim), is there a way to fix that?
2. Let's say I'm on a line which contains "this| is a line" where | is the cursor, in vim I can do d/line<Enter> which would delete everything between "this" and "line", is there a way to do that on Sublime?
3. If I'm in visual line mode on line 12 and type 15G, only lines 12, 13 and 14 get selected. Line 15 would get selected too, on vim. Is there a way to fix that?
4. I'd like to navigate the sidebar with the keyboard, maybe like display numbers and move to the Xth opened file with gXt where X is a number. Being able to fold and unfold folders would be nice too, you know, everything you could do with the mouse. Is there a plugin for that?
5. Will the entire UI be themeable in ST3? The scrollbars are gray, the status bar and sidebar are gray, popups (like command palette) are gray, which looks good with a dark colorscheme but not so good with a light one.
Thanks people. Sublime is great.