Sublime Forum

Text highlighting glitch above a certain window size

This is on Windows 7 64bit.

I have a 2560x1440 monitor mounted in portrait mode for programming purposes, and it works great except for one frustrating issue. In Sublime Text 2 when I increase the height of the window past about 2100 pixels the two modes of text highlighting loses its rounded style and becomes a flat highlight style (attached).

And you can see it also gets rid of the nice whitespace indicators as well as syntax highlighting:

I changed the height of the window by one pixel from 2129 to 2130 (heights of full window) and it made the highlights turn ugly. I reckon that I can adjust the color of the outline-highlight somehow to get it to make the text more readable, but I really just want the sweet outline-highlights to come back when I fullscreen my window.

I realize that not many users out there have display setups that even allow them to test/reproduce this issue (not even you rMBP folks), but perhaps there is some easy explanation for this… I tried to see if this was some sort of 2048 pixel height limitation but none of the regions that made sense within the window were at the 2048 pixel threshold at this 2129/2130 total window height. Besides, I’m pretty sure the max texture size on my GPU (a GTX670) is 4096 pixels.

Note also that I made sure by loading up a fresh “Portable version” build 2217 and produced this behavior.

0 Likes