Sublime Forum

Sublime Text randomly exits when command + s pressed

When pressing [command + s] to save, sublime text2 (latest version) exits around in about 10 saves. I am running Max OSx 10.8.2. How do I troubleshoot this?
I tried looking at my keymaps and have included them below. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my default keymap

pastebin.com/PsppT3HY

Here is my user keymap
pastebin.com/1RfkNeqM

0 Likes

I have found the problem via reddit.

reddit.com/r/webdev/comments … s_pressed/

0 Likes

Hi,

I have this problem too. Can you please explain, how to install the “dev version” of LiveReload-Plugin?

thanks
xMen

0 Likes

Assuming you used package control, uninstall the current live reload plugin. Then open the command palette and search for “Package Control: Add Repository”. In the input box, enter the following URL - github.com/dz0ny/LiveReload-sub … tree/devel. Then install the live reload plugin through package control like you would normally. If you look at the latest commit date of what you have installed now and what you will be reinstalling, they will be different.

If you don’t want to use package control, you may download the archive file from the previously posted URL or git clone the repository to the packages directory on your machine. Be sure that you place it in a folder named “LiveReload”.

Either way will work though. The package control is just easier to me (and if updates occur in that repo, you will get them :smile:) Of course, to move back to the “master” branch, simply remove that URL from the package control settings. You will probably want to reinstall, though I don’t know that that is necessary.

0 Likes

Thx for support. :smile:

I´ll try and report here

0 Likes

I´d like to say that this solves the problem.

No more crashes anymore by pressing “cmd + s”.

Thx again…

0 Likes