In release version 1.3.
1. Switch to vertical 2-panel layout
2. Open up a bunch of tabs in each layout
3. Have the left layout panel have focus
4. Change files in another editor/git checkout/etc
5. Click on right layout panel. Sublime asks you if you want to reload the file in the left layout panel. Hit okay and it does this, left layout panel now has focus.
6. Click on right layout panel. Sublime asks you if you want to reload the file in the right layout panel. Hit okay and it does nothing! The old file is still in the right layout panel but there's no indication of this anywhere.
Note that if you click on a tab directly, in either panel as far as I've tested, the tab is reloaded successfully. It appears to be only precisely the above case that fails (though it also fails in reverse -- if you go from right panel focus to left panel).