Sublime Forum

How to install Package Control plugin for Sublime Text 3

Sublime Text 3
Install the the Package Control plug-in, specifically how to operate.

0 Likes

I’m not sure if this is a question, but I think this what you’re looking for:
wbond.net/sublime_packages/packa … lation#ST3

0 Likes

[quote=“quodlibet”]I’m not sure if this is a question, but I think this what you’re looking for:
wbond.net/sublime_packages/packa … lation#ST3[/quote]

Specifically how to operate it, or not.

0 Likes

You can add the ST3/Python3 branch (where available) to Package Control via the Add Repository command and then install. Repositories take precedence over packages in Package Control’s library.

For example, to install the ST3 version of FuzzyFileNav add the following branch: github.com/facelessuser/FuzzyFileNav/tree/ST3

And then install via the Install Package command.

Notes: not all packages have working ports or at all. Remove the ST2 package first, if you’ve installed it by mistake.

Hope this helps,
Alex

0 Likes

ST3: FuzzyFileNav
What plugins work with ST3?

[quote=“quodlibet”]You can add the ST3/Python3 branch (where available) to Package Control via the Add Repository command and then install. Repositories take precedence over packages in Package Control’s library.

For example, to install the ST3 version of FuzzyFileNav add the following branch: github.com/facelessuser/FuzzyFileNav/tree/ST3

And then install via the Install Package command.

Notes: not all packages have working ports or at all. Remove the ST2 package first, if you’ve installed it by mistake.

Hope this helps,
Alex[/quote]

Package Control (sublime.wbond.net/testing/Package% 20Control.sublime-package) copied to the C: \ Program Files \ Sublime Text \ Packages restart ST3 find problems
Package Control no drop-down options

0 Likes

[quote=“PIAOYIDIAN”]
Package Control (sublime.wbond.net/testing/Package% 20Control.sublime-package) copied to the C: \ Program Files \ Sublime Text \ Packages restart ST3 find problems
Package Control no drop-down options
[/quote]

Package Control for ST3 is ONLY currently installable via git. The “testing” PC is for ST2.

wbond.net/sublime_packages/packa … lation#ST3 has the instructions for ST3.

0 Likes