Fresh installation (no customization)
Steps to reproduce
- 1. Open Sublime
2. Ensure no project is there.
3. Drop a folder (A) into Sublime
4. Save as Project A
5. Close the project.
6. Drop a folder (B) into Sublime
7. Save as Project B
8. Close the project.
9. Ensure there is a new (empty) file left (Cmd+n)
10. Quit Sublime with Cmd+Q
11. Open Sublime
12. Trigger the quick project switcher (Ctrl+Cmd+p)
13. Select a project.
14. Project window is now gone.
Only way to open these projects is by browsing to the projects or by opening them from "Open recent" at the Project menu.
Is this just me? Because I'm loosing my mind with this.