Sublime Forum

Sublime Text 3 and Sublime FTP keeps autosaving

Hi,

I have just moved from ST2 to ST3 and I have encountered a problem, it is probably a setting wrong somewhere but I cannot find it.

Sublime FTP keeps autosaving without my consent. If I make a change to a file without saving and then switch to a browser Sublime FTP autosaves and uploads it automatically.

Thanks

0 Likes

Hi,

I don’t think I explained my problem very well and it is still occurring.

I like to have Sublime FTP set to upload my file on save, but in ST3 I have a problem.

Basically if I make changes to file without saving and then I click on another tab Sublime FTP automatically uploads. If set “save_before_upload”: false, then the uploading error stops. The same problem is happing on win7 and win8. I just want my file to upload on save only, not in any other way.

Thanks,

MrThunder

0 Likes

Well eventually I found the problem and it was not SFTP.

I manually disabled every plugin one at a time to test the problem but it made no difference.

I then moved over to my settings and found that I was stupidly causing the issue myself by having: "save_on_focus_lost": true,

I thought this setting just saved the file is st3 crashed or closed without saving. Anyway lesson learned and no more uploading without my permission.

0 Likes