Sublime Forum

Vertical selection is changed. Why?

Hi everyone,

I’m using MAC OS X and sublime text 3

I have an interesting problem:

Before for vertical selecting I used ALT+Left mouse button, but now it doesn’t work. Now it works with combination CMD+ALT+Left mouse button.

WHY? How can I fix it? I’m not used to combination of CMD+ALT.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

0 Likes

You can get what command is being used by sublime.log_commands(True) in the console (ctrl+`). This should help to determine what command is now being used in place of the previous shortcut.

I see the following:

command: drag_select {“by”: “columns”, “event”:…

0 Likes

[quote=“subhaze”]You can get what command is being used by sublime.log_commands(True) in the console (ctrl+`). This should help to determine what command is now being used in place of the previous shortcut.

I see the following:

command: drag_select {“by”: “columns”, “event”:…[/quote]

When I press ALT + Left mouse button it writes:

unreal_goto_definition {“b_new_start_point”: true, “event”: {“button”: 1, “x”: 324.7265625, “y”: 313.01953125}}

0 Likes

Looks like you have a plug-in overriding that command now. I’d inspect any new plugins you’ve installed to see if they have that command, the one that does, is the one that’s overriding the default ST behavior.

0 Likes

Sorry but HOW could I check it?

if I found what to do? Delete plugin or what?

0 Likes

In your user settings there is a property called ignored_packages.

You could start adding recently added plugins there and test each time you’ve added one to the list until the issue goes away.

0 Likes

[quote=“subhaze”]In your user settings there is a property called ignored_packages.

You could start adding recently added plugins there and test each time you’ve added one to the list until the issue goes away.[/quote]

I FOUND!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

It was UnrealScriptIDE plugin.

What next? How could I tell this plugin to not use ALT+LEFT mouse button?

What file I have to edit?

May be I should delete this plugin if couldn’t change this issue … mmm?!

0 Likes

You could file an issue here github.com/Zinggi/UnrealScriptI … e-mousemap

0 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

0 Likes