Sublime Forum

Teg plugin issue

I am on Windows 7 and ST3 and I have installed the Tag plugin but I’m not having much luck with one feature which is attribute removal.

If I go to Edit->Tag and click on ‘Remove picked attributed from tags in selection’ this should do it, but how am I supposed to ‘pick’ the attribute? I have tried positioning the cursor in the attribute, no luck, or selecting the whole attribute but that doesn’t work either.

What’s the trick?

0 Likes

when you use that option and bottom bar opens which allows you to select the attributes to remove, you can type there for example “class id data-something” that will remove attributes named class, id and data-something

0 Likes

Thanks so much for that - I shouted with delight when I tried it and it worked! The reason I didn’t see it myself was that I had Find/replace open and then when you select the Tag item, all that happens is that Find/replace disappears. Maybe that characteristic needs an update so that Find/replace disappears and the pick bar comes up instead.

My next problem is how to assign keyboard shortcuts to all the Tag commands - do you know that?

0 Likes

Maybe that characteristic needs an update so that Find/replace disappears and the pick bar comes up instead

Can you please describe step by step, what needs updating. I’m cannot reproduce the problem.

My next problem is how to assign keyboard shortcuts to all the Tag commands - do you know that?

With a sublime-keymap file

github.com/SublimeText/Tag/tree … lose%20Tag

github.com/SublimeText/Tag/blob … e-commands

0 Likes

Looks like this is caused by the LastModifiedIndicator package. Seems to be a bug that’s fixed already in that package.

0 Likes