Sublime Forum

Sublimed zoomed on rMBP screen but normal on monitor

I recently went to open sublime on my retina Macbook Pro running OSX 10.10.2 and Sublime was zoomed to the point of being unusable (cuts off the top 15 lines of files) on t(e built in display but when I drag it over to an external monitor, it returns to normal (see attached pictures). I’ve tried deleting sublime, removing the sublime preferences in ~/library/application support, and upgrading from sublime 2 to 3. None of these have had any effect. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to fix it?

Sublime cuts off the top few lines and menu bar on the laptop display

Sublime is normal on an external display

0 Likes

I have same issue.
It’s due to the retina issue of OS X 10.10.2 in my opinion.
In my environment, check “Open in Low Resolution” to fix the issue temporary.

0 Likes

Thanks, sublime looks nasty in low resolution but at least it works.

0 Likes

I’ve also heard of a few others having this issue - I have yet to get it on my Retina macbook pro.

0 Likes

This is a bug with 10.10.2. If you use a stable version of OS X you won’t run into trouble.

Source: github.com/SublimeText/Issues/issues/580

0 Likes

Same issue here. 10.10 is the most buggy version of OS X I’ve ever had to deal with. UG. 10.10.2 is CRAZY bad. Tons of weird flickering issues.

0 Likes

Now this issue has been fixed on 10.10.2 build 14C94b.

0 Likes

I have a MacBook Pro Retina 15" Late 2013 model
Processor 2.3G Core i7
16GB Ram
Intel Iris Pro 1536mb video

OS = OSX Yosemite (Version 10.10.2)

The issue described in this thread is exactly what happens for me. At my home office with an external apple monitor everything is fine, when remote and working off the laptop itself the sublime window is zoomed to such a level that it is unusable. I notice the last most (Prior to mine) indicated issue resolved with OS X 10.10.2, but for me it seems not to be.

Could someone kindly indicate if I need to take some action to resolve? Is this resolved for anyone/everyone else?

Thanks,
Mike

0 Likes