Sublime Forum

Ctrl+B finishes with a bunch of extra text

I am using Sublime 3 and I did the ctrl+B to build and save my work and I got this text at the end compiler output

[Finished in 0.6s with exit code 1]
[shell_cmd: javac “C:\Users\Dan\Documents\GitHub\java_mine\EulerProject\Euler1.java”]
[dir: C:\Users\Dan\Documents\GitHub\java_mine\EulerProject]
[path: C:\Program Files\Haskell\bin;C:\Program Files\Haskell Platform\2014.2.0.0\lib\extralibs\bin;C:\Program Files\Haskell Platform\2014.2.0.0\bin;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk8_25\bin;C:\Program Files\Haskell Platform\2014.2.0.0\mingw\bin;C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Roaming\cabal\bin]

I am don’t know why it’s appeared and it seems to be a whole bunch of environmental variables and the paths of various things. I don’t know why any of this is here. could you please advise on how to hide or not show this info?

0 Likes

It is shown for troubleshooting since the application ran exited with 1 (and not 0 which would mean no error).

You can either make the application not return an error or edit Default/exec.py to not print that info.

0 Likes