Sublime Forum

Plugin_host has exited unexpectedly

Hey guys, Im new to Sublime Text, and I tried out ST3 today.
The problem I have is, every time I start up ST3, I keep getting a “plugin_host has exited unexpectedly…” message and cant use any plugins.
The only fix I have is to restart my computer and launch it after booting into windows. Then Ill be able to launch it properly without the message, but when I close out ST3 and launch it again, for the 2nd and all other attempts, I keep getting this message, forcing me to restart my computer and go through the cycle again
I have an image included that describes my issue
Im using Windows 7, and the latest version of ST3 beta
Heres the image: puu.sh/hrHwv/f30125e041.PNG
Thanks guys!

0 Likes

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/930 … -error.txt

0 Likes

I followed the instructions. Heres a complete readout of what appears in console

DPI scale: 1 startup, version: 3083 windows x32 channel: stable executable: /C/Program Files (x86)/Sublime Text 3/sublime_text.exe working dir: /C/Program Files (x86)/Sublime Text 3 packages path: /C/Users/Alice/AppData/Roaming/Sublime Text 3/Packages state path: /C/Users/Alice/AppData/Roaming/Sublime Text 3/Local zip path: /C/Program Files (x86)/Sublime Text 3/Packages zip path: /C/Users/Alice/AppData/Roaming/Sublime Text 3/Installed Packages ignored_packages: "Vintage"] pre session restore time: 1.17026 startup time: 1.31026 first paint time: 1.31026 unable to launch plugin_host error: plugin_host has exited unexpectedly, plugin functionality won't be available until Sublime Text has been restarted

And thats all that appears in console before I exit out.

0 Likes

sublimetext.com/docs/3/revert.html

0 Likes

Ive renamed the data folders and restarted Sublime but I still keep getting the plugin_host error

0 Likes

1. Disable antivirus software
  2. Reinstall ST
0 Likes

[quote=“tito”]1. Disable antivirus software
2. Reinstall ST[/quote]

It works now.
Thanks, tito!

0 Likes