Sublime Forum

Problem in Sublime Text 3 with Package Control

Hi everyone, apologies for my english speaking.

Today, i Installed Sublime Text 3 on my Windows 8 64 Bits PC and after the installation of package control, i have this error message :

reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.00-package_control reloading plugin Package Control.bootstrap reloading plugin Package Control.Package Control plugins loaded Package Control: Installing 1 missing dependency Package Control: The dependency specified, bz2, is not available

I have another problem with this one, when i go in Install Package i can’t find any package after the C letter… I saw that in tring to install the SASS/SCSS plugin.

I searched over on the Internet but i didn’t found anything which worked for me…

Hope you will be able to help me, Thanks :smile:

0 Likes

Hi Chronoxyde, I actually just posted something about the same problem. Shortly afterward I found this - github.com/wbond/package_control/issues/955

More good news: it sounds like they’re aware of the issue - twitter.com/wbond/status/608040042544668672

0 Likes

Thanks for your message, but i didn’t found what you linked after two / three hours of reserach… x)
Probably writing bad words ^^’

Anyway, Tahanks a lot and hope it will be fix soon :smile:

0 Likes

No problem, and it sounds like it should be fixed now.

0 Likes