Sublime Forum

Text with word wrap renders incorrectly

When you have highlight-current-line enabled on a file with word wrap, the text on all but the first (visual) line renders with the wrong background color (the non-highlighted-line color). Spotted in build 2103 on OS X.

0 Likes

I’m not able to replicate this. What syntax are you using, and what color scheme? It may help if you could post a screenshot showing more of the window, too.

0 Likes

Here’s a screenshot of the full window in vanilla Monokai. It happens for me on any color scheme, though. The syntax is Markdown, with the following syntax-specific options set:

{
  "tab_size": 4,
  "word_wrap": true,
  "wrap_width": 120,
  "rulers": [120]
}

This screenshot is from Build 2104 on Lion 10.7.1. The screenshot is using the Soda Dark theme, but the problem is present with the default theme as well.

0 Likes

Confirmed on Windows 7 x64 as well, build 2107.

0 Likes

I’ve been seeing the same thing, too. Using Win7 x64 portable build and a custom color scheme, but happens when I switch to any of the preset ones, too. Using Plain Text syntax, though I’ve modified my copy to include //comment highlighting.

It is a little distracting, especially since I use ST quite a bit for more prose-y stuff, and paragraphs average alot longer than lines of code.

0 Likes

I’m still unable to replicate this, even with the above settings :frowning:

0 Likes

Alright, it looks to be font related. I was using Everson Mono before and was getting the fouled rendering. Switched to Eras Light ITC just a minute ago, and the rendering is as would be expected.

0 Likes