Sublime Forum

Search And Replace Cut Off

When the “Search and Replace” bar at the bottom of the screen shows, it is chopped off. It displays only about half of the “Replace” section.

I thought it might be a bug with the status bar. However, if I toggle the status bar on and off, it does not solve the problem.

See attached.

Mac OS X Lion (10.7.3)
Sublime Text 2, Beta Build 2181

0 Likes

ST2 font size / search bar bug

Wow, what’s the size of your font, look BIG :open_mouth:

0 Likes

LOL. Old eyes. What can I say. Glad you brought that up.

The problem IS font size related. If I close all files, open a new file and reduce the font size, AND close the new file, THEN open a new file and open search and replace, the whole search and replace is visible.

However, if I have ANY font size, open Search and Replace and then increase the font-size, the Search and Replace area doesn’t grow with the increase in font-size.

So, it seems the height of the Search and Replace bar is fixed. I don’t know whether others would consider this a bug or not. I would think the Search and Replace should grow with the fonts, but I would understand if others think differently.

0 Likes

I know this is an old thread, but I had the same problem and did not find a thread with any solution so I thought I would add to the topic:

You can manually resize the search / replace pane by dragging the top edge! Although it would be nice if the pane resized itself automatically, at least I now can use larger font sizes :smile:

0 Likes