Sublime Forum

Intellisense

Hi folks,

Kind of new to sublime, trying to get it the way I want it and the next thing is intellisene, to use the term from visual studio. I’m working in c++ and python so support for those two is essential, is there any such plugin ready or do I need to write one if I want this?

To clarify, if I have something like this:

struct stuff { int i; bool b; }
void foo() {
     stuff s;
     s.
}

When I write that “stuff.” I’d like the members of stuff to pop up, allowing me to choose.

Cheers

0 Likes

C/C++/Objective-C/Objective-C++, Java, PHP, Python, RHTML, JavaScript, Smarty, Mason, Node.js, XBL, Tcl, HTML, HTML5, TemplateToolkit, XUL, Django, Perl, Ruby, Python3

0 Likes

Anything for C#?

0 Likes

Afaik there’s nothing for c#, but it wouldn’t be too hard to create it using a similar concept as I did for SublimeJava. Basically you create a c# binary that uses the built in reflection support to provide the available members of objects of that specific type, and then have a python plugin for ST2 that calls this binary with the appropriate command line.

0 Likes

Awesome, lot’s of thanks :smile:

0 Likes

When I have some spare time this summer, I’ll take a look into creating something for it!

0 Likes

For those looking for C# Intellisense in Sublime, please visit omnisharp.net/ and prepare to be amazed :smiley:

Omnisharp hosts Microsoft’s open-source Roslyn C# compiler in a service which editor plugins can call to obtain the information they need to provide full, real, legitimate C# Intellisense (not just symbolic auto-complete), for Sublime (as well as a host of other x-plat editors).

Enjoy! :smile:

0 Likes