Sublime Forum

Operator colors

Hello everyone :smile:
I have a fast question, I was messing up a bit with themes colors and I wanted to change the color of the operators like + - = / ->
I edited the xml color file of the theme, looked around and I edited the color of “operators” but nothing changed.
What am I supposed to change in order to get a different color for the operator?
The theme I use and I would like to change is Zenburnesque.
Thanks!

0 Likes

I tried this and it worked fine for me. So I would suggest:

1. You’re modifying the wrong .tmTheme file. The one referred to from Preferences> Color Scheme > Color Scheme - Default is in Packages/Color Scheme - Default (on my Windows).
  2. You’ve made a typo modifying the XML so that it is malformed:

<dict> <key>name</key> <string>Operators</string> <key>scope</key> <string>keyword.operator</string> <key>settings</key> <dict> <key>foreground</key> <string>#FFFFA0</string> </dict> </dict>
3) The scope is not ‘keyword.operator’ for the language you are using; try opening different language files. (This is an unlikely scenario.) Pressing Ctrl-Alt-Shift-P will also reveal the current scope in the status bar.

Option 1) seems the most likely.

0 Likes

Thank you gave me a good hint.
I was editing the right file but the problem was not there but in the c++ config file.
I had to edit it and add the xml code for the missing operators (I stole it from the phyton config file) and now it works :smiley:
I still have to add operators like () and something else in the c++ file.

0 Likes