this is a similar problem to a previous post I made only it seems to be much worse now. Here's a video of what is happening: http://screencast.com/t/CMU7UrYmj
What I'm doing:
- Press 'q' to reference the variable name.
- Press '.' and the auto-complete pops up.
- Press 'x' to type the member name, which also selects the member in the popup.
- Press SPACE to continue typing. A new popup shows with all the members.
- Press '*' to continue typing the equation, trying to ignore the popup.
- Sublime auto-completes with the currently selected member, 'f'.
- Backspace to delete what it's inserted.
- Repeat ad-nauseam.
I have only SublimeClang installed with its fast completions disabled. All I want is for Sublime to stop auto-completing when I press any character.
Can anybody help here?