For some reason, Sublime Text 2.0.1 build 2217 can't make keywords bold anymore with some fonts. I'm using Ubuntu Linux 12.04. This was working a few weeks ago, and I'm not sure if the bug was triggered by an update in Ubuntu or an update in ST2. Here is a screenshot of ST with default configuration:
Note that the var and function keywords are not bold. This is not a theme or color scheme problem, I have checked.
If I change the font to Courier New, it works fine:
However, most fonts don't work. Here is another example with Monospace:
The only thing that changed between screenshots is the font_face setting. The rest of the configuration is the default. As I said before, this was not happening some weeks ago.
Please let me know if you can confirm the bug.