Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to a message in Outlook. (I'm using Outlook 2007 with HTML as my mail format.)
2. Right click in the text of a message and select View Source.
3. The source appears in Sublime Text (20091108).
4. Initiate a Save As.
5. Choose somewhere to save the file. It should be a new filename; don't overwrite an existing file.
6. Click Save.
7. When the Save As dialog is closed, ST says that Outlook's file in the temp folder "Has changed on disk.".
8. Reload? Yes.
9. Assertion Error: Assertion failed in .\text\text_buffer.cpp:343: !isReading()