Sublime Forum

A few bugs (assertion failed) with latest beta

FEATURE REQUESTS/BUGS: v20091118 beta

1 – double-click to highlight word and drag - works well in general, THANK YOU for adding this! However, when dragging, consecutive punctuation characters are grouped together as words, and i think this shouldn’t be. for example, take the line: (word1+word2).word3; I should be able to double-click word1 and drag the selection WITHOUT ). being grouped together as a “word”. MS Word does this behavior, but MS Visual Studio does better – it recognizes that for code, certain punctuation marks are often used to deliminate words, i.e. parenthesis and period. I may want to include the parenthesis in my selection without the following punctuation. I hope that makes sense.

2 –

void cpp_function(void) // this comment line is not syntax highlighted correctly { statements; }

3 – in the minimap, i can only drag the viewable region if i click inside the orange box. i want to be able to click (and hold) outside this box and continue to drag the view. hope that makes sense.

4 – tried to move one line in the Application.sublime-options from the end of the file to the middle, saved the file, and got this error: Assertion failed in .\text\token\token_storage.cpp:969: start <= size() i made a different change later, and got the same error again, though not reproducable.

0 Likes