Sublime Forum

Two bugs and a question

Hi,

I just downloaded Sublime Text and two bugs jumped out at me (is there a public bug tracker?). Firstly, on Win 7, if you create a new folder in the save dialog box it doesn’t show up unless you close and reopen the dialog. Secondly, horizontal scrolling with my mouse wheel doesn’t work at all in the editor although the wheel works correctly to scroll vertically. Also, what do I need to add to the preferences file to set the tab width to 2 instead of 4? The app looks great, but could really use some docs!

Thanks,
Dan

0 Likes

Reducing the tab space to two spaces

[quote=“dgottlieb”]Hi,

I just downloaded Sublime Text and two bugs jumped out at me (is there a public bug tracker?). Firstly, on Win 7, if you create a new folder in the save dialog box it doesn’t show up unless you close and reopen the dialog. Secondly, horizontal scrolling with my mouse wheel doesn’t work at all in the editor although the wheel works correctly to scroll vertically. Also, what do I need to add to the preferences file to set the tab width to 2 instead of 4? The app looks great, but could really use some docs!

Thanks,
Dan[/quote]

In the menu…

Preferences > User File Preferences
add these

# The number of spaces a tab is considered equal to tabSize 2
and if you want to convert to spaces…

# Set to true to insert spaces when tab is pressed translateTabsToSpaces false

0 Likes

Awesome - thanks!

0 Likes