Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Two bugs and a question

Two bugs and a question

Postby dgottlieb on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi,

I just downloaded Sublime Text and two bugs jumped out at me (is there a public bug tracker?). Firstly, on Win 7, if you create a new folder in the save dialog box it doesn't show up unless you close and reopen the dialog. Secondly, horizontal scrolling with my mouse wheel doesn't work at all in the editor although the wheel works correctly to scroll vertically. Also, what do I need to add to the preferences file to set the tab width to 2 instead of 4? The app looks great, but could really use some docs!

Thanks,
Dan
dgottlieb

Re: Two bugs and a question

Postby EJ12N on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:34 pm

dgottlieb wrote:Hi,

I just downloaded Sublime Text and two bugs jumped out at me (is there a public bug tracker?). Firstly, on Win 7, if you create a new folder in the save dialog box it doesn't show up unless you close and reopen the dialog. Secondly, horizontal scrolling with my mouse wheel doesn't work at all in the editor although the wheel works correctly to scroll vertically. Also, what do I need to add to the preferences file to set the tab width to 2 instead of 4? The app looks great, but could really use some docs!

Thanks,
Dan

In the menu...

Preferences > User File Preferences
add these
Code: Select all
# The number of spaces a tab is considered equal to
tabSize 2

and if you want to convert to spaces...
Code: Select all
# Set to true to insert spaces when tab is pressed
translateTabsToSpaces false