Sublime Forum

Bug report: 20100118 render 'Open Project File' fails

I just downloaded and installed 20100118. I am using the Monokai Bright theme, and the ‘Open Project File’ appears to render with some white-background scheme and it looks horrible. It renders with white text on a white background for much of the text. Yuck!

0 Likes

Are you using the default theme (i.e., Preferences/Apply Theme)? Open File in Project is drawn as it always has been for me.

0 Likes

Yes, (correction) I am using the default ‘theme’, but am using the ‘Monokai Bright’ THEME. It renders the popup box with some white background theme/scheme. I went and changed the scheme to another scheme and then switched back to Monokai Bright, and it still has the same issue.

0 Likes

The rendering of the quick panel is controlled by the theme (i.e., ‘Theme - Default’) rather than the colour scheme, the latter applies to the text views only.

If you open up the theme, (via Packages/Theme - Default/Default.sublime-theme), then the values that control the quick panel rendering are:

control.font.color black
control.backgroundColor #bbbbbb

Check that these are the values you’re seeing. If you edit them and save the .sublime-theme file, they should be updated immediately.

0 Likes

I see that 20100119 was posted. I upgraded and ‘Open File in Project’ seems to be working now. Did you fix something? I don’t see any updates to the release notes?

0 Likes