Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

[Bug report] Objective-C header files are wrongly identified

[Bug report] Objective-C header files are wrongly identified

Postby Cykey on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:35 am

Hi.

I've been using Sublime text 2 for about a week now and I've found a (minor) bug. Objective-C header files are erroneously identified as C++ header files.

Example: http://d.pr/i/XsYG

One has to click the little button at the bottom right, choose Objective-C and repeat for every header file. I find it quite irritating after a while.

Thank you.
Cykey
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:28 am

Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests