Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Doesn't pick up where i left off (resolved)

Doesn't pick up where i left off (resolved)

Postby realtwister on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Update: Figured it out. The Sublime Text 2 had no rights to edit the files in ~/.config/sublime-text-2/. So a little chmod solved it.
Terminal command: sudo chmod ugo+rwx ~/.config/sublime-text-2/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just switched from windows to Ubuntu (linux) and i was looking for a new IDE. Came across Sublime Text 2 and love it already. But there's one odd thing:
Sublime Text 2 doesn't pickup where i left off when i start it. Anybody has a clue?

Installed Sublime via the following ppa: http://www.webupd8.org/2012/06/sublime- ... d-ppa.html
package: sublime-text-dev
Working on Ubuntu 12.04

Anyone?

Greetz,

Erik
Last edited by realtwister on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
realtwister

Re: Doesn't pick up where i left up

Postby adzenith on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:59 pm

I guess I'm not sure what problem you're having. Can you elaborate?
adzenith

Postby Eduan on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:27 am

Am I correct in assuming that you're saying that it doesn't remember what your last windows were etc.?
Check out my blog and website: EduanTech.com (currently undergoing some facial and organs makeover...)
Also check out my profiles: GitHub - Greduan | BitBucket - Greduan
Eduan

Postby realtwister on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:42 am

Eduan wrote:Am I correct in assuming that you're saying that it doesn't remember what your last windows were etc.?

That's exactly what i Mean. For example it doesn't remember my recently opened projects. Or that when i last closed the program it was in expanded mode. I do have remember_open_files set to true

Greetz,
Erik
realtwister

Re: Doesn't pick up where i left off (resolved)

Postby Eduan on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Hmm... I don't know what the problem could be then, I was gonna tell you to enable that feature, but you say it already is. :| I don't use this feature myself as I find it annoying since I switch from project to project.

Think you could give us some system details so that we may reproduce the issue (those of us that have your system).

- Eduan

Edit: Oops, didn't notice you had solved the problem. :P
Check out my blog and website: EduanTech.com (currently undergoing some facial and organs makeover...)
Also check out my profiles: GitHub - Greduan | BitBucket - Greduan
Eduan

Return to Technical Support