Sublime Forum

Graphic Issues on font changing

Hello! Previously I set a font of ui (sidebar, tab titles) in the theme file with “font.face”. It was OK. Now I install Ubuntu 12.10 and then I try to change font of ui - I see only black screen and in some cases this:

http://hurt136.ru/st2.png

I already tried running sublime in opengl mode, installed xorg drivers and different notations of “font.face” rule. And then I tried a Soda theme - there was a problems like this.

0 Likes

It should be “font_face”

0 Likes

No, it’s not the settings of the editor, there I set my “font_face”. It’s the settings of the theme and the ui elements font. It’s “font.face”. OK, maybe it was “font.face”) But “font_face” doesn’t work.

0 Likes

I have the same problem, but I haven’t changed any font settings at all :frowning:

(I tried removing the sublime folder in .config, but the issue was still there)

edit: I’ve disabled the proprietary AMD driver (fglrx) and now everything works properly.
However, then gpu fan control doesn’t work :frowning:

edit2: I had to go back to fglrx for the fan control, unfortunately this also means that sublime is still broken :confused:

0 Likes

Thanks, mononofu! I thought that this is a driver problem. I will try to find a solution for me and my intel hd.

0 Likes