A number of the things you talk about already exist. Some of them exist in the PowerUser package (which can be found here: http://www.sublimetextwiki.com
). Some of them are built in. Some of them don't exist at all. It seems you're pretty new to Sublime, and you're missing a lot of the functionality it has, so I really recommend learning more about it.
Having said that, here's the rundown of the things you talked about, as far as I know them:
- menu/toolbar option to show/hide white space (currently white-space only viewable when text selected) Don't know about this
- menu/toolbar option to comment/uncomment selected lines/current line Ctrl+/ does this, also, check out the menu: Edit/Comment
- menu/toolbar option to Duplicate selected lines PowerUser package includes a keyboard shortcut for this: ctrl+shift+d.
- menu/toolbar options for set to uppercase/lowercase Check out the Edit/Change Case menu.
- toolbar options for Find, Find in Files, Replace, Replace in Files Not sure what you mean by "toolbar option". These all exist in the Find menu.
- Find in Open Buffers should be merged into Find in Files (Does Find in Open Buffers mean Find in Opened Files????) Agreed. The "Find in Files" should have a <buffers> option, like <project>
- Syntax for HTML-ASP JScript (currently VBScript)
- File Compare function (link to WinMerge maybe?)
- Syntax Highlighter editor You can create new files for syntax highlighting, but I don't know of good documentation for it.
- Toolbar editor (turn on/off buttons on toolbar) Good idea.
- set/unset Bookmarks with mouse
click - click in left bookmark column to set/unset
- SQL Syntax: include @ and @@ as part of highlighted word when selecting, i.e. double-click on variable
- SQL Syntax: include # and ## as part of highlighted word when selecting, i.e. double-click on temp table name (local or global)
- Option to Trim Trailing Spaces on save Exists in one of the packages, I think the PowerUser package.
- Option to auto-reload file when file changed outside of Sublime, rather than being prompted Absolutely.
- Prompt to re-load file if changed by another program should appear when focus returned to Sublime and not when Tab gets the focus I agree, I also pushed once for an option to reload *all* files at once.
- integrate HTML Tidy to assist validating and formating HTML code
- unable to select text and then drag
it with the mouse
and drop into new location - have to Ctrl-X and then Ctrl-V
- column mode functionality - selection, delete, edit, insert This exists, and is Sublime's greatest feature IMO. It's called multiple select, and it beats every other editor's column select mode.
- Find in Files Search Results should be presented in a TreeView with each file as a top-level node and matching lines as children. This will take up less space which is helpfull
when a large number of files is returned. Top node would also include number of matches found.
- Find in Files also to include ability to do replace - either in opened files or search path