Sublime Forum

Magic Mouse swipe between open files

Hi,

After downloading Xcode I came across this feature which I thought was really really great. Using my magic mouse I can use one finger to swipe forwards and backwards between open files. You also have this feature in browsers e.g. Safari or Chrome. I love this feature because I tend to jump between two or three files more often than not. It’s much easier and faster than using Ctrl+Tab.

Not sure if you would consider including this in some future version, or if the feature already exist and I just don’t know how to enable it?

Other than that just want to say many many thanks. What a lovely text editor!

Regards

0 Likes

Just a note I managed to get this working using BetterTouchTool. Commands are located under GoTo > Switch File.

Still would be best if the app supports this natively?

Thanks anyways :smiley:

0 Likes

[quote=“Editor”]

Not sure if you would consider including this in some future version, or if the feature already exist and I just don’t know how to enable it?

Other than that just want to say many many thanks. What a lovely text editor!

Regards[/quote]

actually its already exist in year 2007.

0 Likes

So has this option out with using the mouse? I know that in chrome I can hold right click + slide right and go forward or right click + slide left and go backwards in history. Would really like something like this but to go from tab to tab.

0 Likes