Sublime Forum

It's time for a Paid Version with FTP browsing

Hey,

i’m waiting now for more than two years for a implemented ftp-browser version. I see all the topics and requests from the community but there’s still no release or even a reaction.

Please team, focus on this function. Many users are not using the editor as a main because they don’t want to use this half-solutions from the addons. It is the only function which is missing the big part of the interested parties. I would also like to spend money for it, so I think it would be a great solution to have a free Sublime Text and to publish a provided Version with FTP browsing version as Sublime Text PRO.

To summarize: If you would have fpt-browsing in the sidebar, u were the biggest and greatest editor out of the web. And would get the needed and deserved money.

I’m sorry for my bad English, or a doubled topic but i’m really frustrated. I want to spent money for this editor but only with the called functionality :exclamation:

Voting:
sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/9 … bar-panel/

Let’s start hating and teach me what i do or what i did wrong until now:

0 Likes

Actually there is a plugin that implements the (s)ftp functionality, but it’s somehow crippled by the lack of sublime API.

So what you are actually asking is a more powerful api. Welcome to the club :mrgreen:

0 Likes

[quote=“iamntz”]Actually there is a plugin that implements the (s)ftp functionality, but it’s somehow crippled by the lack of sublime API.

So what you are actually asking is a more powerful api. Welcome to the club :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yeah thats true. It must be a really hard to include this function.
But damn im bored about using Aptana, im missing all the extras sublime is giving …

0 Likes