Sublime Forum

Find Results double-click

When you double-click on a result in the Find Results buffer, it sends you to the line in the specified file. Is there any way I can map this to a key command so I don’t have to use the mouse? As far as I can tell it’s not a real command, because nothing gets printed in the console when log_commands is True. It’d be even cooler if it were a first-class command and in the mousemap file and everything.
Thanks!

0 Likes

Open file from find results keyboard shortcut

F4 should do what you want?

0 Likes

Well I’ll be damned.

One quick request: the behavior of next_result is such that if the cursor is on a result line, next_result will go to the result after it. It looks like this might be because after next_result runs it selects part of the line to make it clear what happened, and so next_result would need to go to the result after the one with the selection on it. Could it be made a bit smarter, though? E.g. if the selection’s empty, or if the selection is anything other than the hardbol through the colon after the number, etc, go to the current line’s result?

Thanks! I was just impressed. :smile:

0 Likes

It’d also be really cool if next_result just previewed the file like Goto Anything does.

0 Likes