1. No need for both global and personal preferences, get rid of global since they aren't of any use anyway.
2. It's great that you use some standard OS X UI elements, such as the projectbar. However, it would be great with the expected scroll-bars and the tab-colors and bottom bar (with Line Y, Column X) don't have the standard look either.
3. Showing open files (Group 1, Group 2, etc.) in the project bar feels redundant, they are shown in the tabs already.
4. ctrl + cmd + D for built-in dictionary would be nice.
5. Use the OS X spelling correction, that's already built-in.
6. make the "Hot Quit…" conditioned on Alt (and don't show it in the menu bar by default).
7. Terminal integration would be really nice.