Sublime Forum

Brackets matches background color

Hello and nice to see that someone realy work on this project :smile:
I think ill switch from e to sublime, but untill that im in a test period with it.

I miss 2 things on it:

1. a brackets matches color and background color (different from any theme settings).
  2. bookmark line color

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7025/linew.png

Do you think it`s possible to add them in next versions?

Thanks and hope you will continue the good work.

0 Likes

There is an way to find some answers here or i`ll talk to my hand? :neutral_face: ā€¦

0 Likes

I would also like to know this.
I tried to search for ā€žunderlineā€ (that is the only style we get on matching bracket) and i found nothing relevant.
There is a scope or smth similar for matching brackets?

0 Likes

There are no settings for any of these, bar item 2 - you can create your own .sublime-theme file

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply but you didn`t answered at what i asked for :smile:

0 Likes

Your best bet is to add a feature request on UserEcho, so they can be voted on

0 Likes

When we should expect to have a brackets costumization?
There is a big mistery and all time when i asked you about that, you passed over (my and other people questions about this).

It is so difficult to implement that kind of ā€˜big futureā€™?
Notepad its the only one editor that doesnt have a brackets costumization wayā€¦

0 Likes

@oriceon Why so aggressive? Just because you have asked for something doesnā€™t mean that it must be implemented immediately. Any request might be implemented soon, later or even never. Jon suggested you add a feature request on UserEcho and if it is popular enough Iā€™m sure heā€™ll consider implementing it. If the request is on UserEcho, it might help posting a link to it here so people who read this post know how to support your request.

0 Likes

Its not a MUST thing that MUST be implemented imediately but...! Its about to know to comunicateā€¦ To tell people what they ask.

Its so difficult to say: man, i will or not add this in a few month.... or days.. or weeks.. or so on;) And userecho its not so relevant. See first thing about code foldingā€¦ Jps said that will add in V3! soā€¦

Later edit:

Bothers me that there are many who kiss ass jps ā€¦
We are, or try to be here a community to support us, to respect and to answer to our questions when someone addresses ā€¦ not to overlook.

I from the beginning I wondered how difficult it is to add these things and if they will add once. I never forced him in any way ā€¦ and never was an ā€˜it must be implemented immediatelyā€™

Sure that Iā€™m not going to wait thousands of years before / or when / will implement something like this (which as I said ā€¦ just notepad does not have) ā€¦ and this without any irony or something like thatā€¦

I respect him for the work, and I will show respect by buying a liceense, by asking my friends to join sublime editor and so onā€¦ The only program in my life that i have taken a liceense were e text editor and i suppose sublime ā€¦ will be next if i found some respect caming from jpsā€¦

0 Likes