Sublime Forum

Sublime2 "file_include_patterns"

Please add this back in to Sublime2, I have over 150,000 files in my project path and I really only want to see a couple of file types. Excluding all the other types is just too much setup.

Cheers.

0 Likes

I would build on this idea as well and say it would also be nice to be able to “remove from project” in the project drawer. Currently you can only “delete file” from the project drawer which is not always desirable. There are definitely some files I want on the filesystem, but not in the project. Yes, I can manually exclude those individual files, but that’s a bit of a chore.

Ideally, it would be awesome to have the project file explicitly declare the files that are in the project, and have that accessible to the build system. It would be great when doing a copy phase of a build system.

As it is now, you have to perform your own find based on the “exclude” settings. Having options around those files would be pretty sweet too, eg: Select a file and set custom flags on it (blue sky I’m sure), and be able to read that info out in the build system. For example:

Select File
Set file to copy or not copy
During build, read this meta info and act accordingly. Could this be possible via plugin? If it is I would give this a stab.

0 Likes