Sublime Forum

MultiFill to deal the problems in multiple situations

[size=200]MultiFill[/size]

MultiFill is a plugin to deal the problems in many multiple situations.

[size=150]Filling multi place with config[/size]

you can press [ctrl+m] and [ctrl+f] (short for Multi-Fill), when you use the sublime choose multi-place. It will show a panel to let you select a text type to fill multi-places automatically. The texts maybe numbers names genders dates jobs etc… and you can customize those content sort is ordered or random easily by edit the config file.

[size=150]Formula insert[/size]

If you just want to insert some numbers with your law, you can try [ctrl+m] and [ctrl+i] (short for Multi-Interger), to input your formula like this :

y = 2000 - 10x

the x is form 0 to how many places you selected, and the every place will be filled with 2000 1990 1980 … etc. just the result of the formula you typed.

[size=150]Multi select[/size]

Now you can free your ctrl + D

We won’t be cautious any more while using [ctrl+d] to make multiple selections. we can use the [ctrl+alt+d] to save the points and selections now, and use [ctrl+alt+enter] to restore all of it. If you like vintage mode or dislike mouse selecting, I think you may like this function.

[size=150]Multi switch[/size]

My company offered two computer monitors for programmer, so I write some funtions for Split Editing. First, you can switch to the prev or next editor view by [alt+left] and [alt+right].(the diff between ctrl+PageUpDown is this will not switch to other group)

And, you can jump to the the prev or next window group by [ctrl+alt+left] and [ctrl+alt+right]. Last, you can also jump with your editor view by [ctrl+alt+shift+left] and [ctrl+alt+shift+right]. (Um… this may be conflicted with the system shortcut on linux)

[size=150]Others[/size]

when you selected multiple selections, there is a [alt+`] to come back to the last selection. The diff bewteen [Esc] is that the [Esc] will back to the first.

Installation

Install this repository via “Package Control” wbond.net/sublime_packages/package_control

Source-code

github.com/Lellansin/MultiFill

0 Likes