Hello Aparajita or anyone that can help,
I love the add in, but can not seem to get it to work for my Arduino code. I apologize if my question is rudimentary or if I am not providing enough information for someone to help. Please let me know if you do need additional information.
This is what I have done to date:
- Installed Sublime Text 3
- Installed Package control
- Downloaded Stino through package control
- Downloaded Sublimelinter through package control
- Downloaded cppcheck, contrib-clang, javac,cpplint, jscs, jshint, jsl, json
- I read in the messages that there needs to be some activation done, but do not understand what I need to do or how to do it. Do I need to perform "Finding a linter executable"? If so how do I do this in Laymens terms...
- If that is not the issue, is there something else I am missing?
The linter seems to be working fine when I edit the usr file and forget a semi colon, but does nothing in a .ino file.
I also updated the usr file to include:
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/sam/system/libsam/", "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/sam/variants/arduino_due_x", "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/sam/system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/", "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/g++_arm_none_eabi/arm-none-eabi/include/", "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/g++_arm_none_eabi/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.4.1/include"
Thank you again for any help and please excuse lack of clarity if there is any.