Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

CodeIntel ported from Open Komodo Editor

Re: CodeIntel ported from Open Komodo Editor

Postby Kronuz on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:22 am

@nerdshark, Jon just hinted me about what the problem is... it seems it'd be fixed if you install libpcre... since it's a dependency at the moment.
Kronuz

Postby nerdshark on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:28 am

Kronuz wrote:@nerdshark, Jon just hinted me about what the problem is... it seems it'd be fixed if you install libpcre... since it's a dependency at the moment.

I DO have it installed. The problem is that it looks for a specific version of pcre (libpcre.so.3), rather than one without the version in the filename (libpcre.so). Changing that should make everything hunky-dory.
nerdshark

Postby Kronuz on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:53 am

@nerdshark, could you try making a symbolic link called libpcre.so.3 to libpcre.so or whatever version you have (hopefuly it'll work)... and please, let me know if it does work. :-)
Kronuz

Postby nerdshark on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:18 am

Kronuz wrote:@nerdshark, could you try making a symbolic link called libpcre.so.3 to libpcre.so or whatever version you have (hopefuly it'll work)... and please, let me know if it does work. :-)

Yes, I tried that and it works. Created the symlink from /usr/lib/libpcre.so to /usr/lib/libpcre.so.3 fixes the issue. Now all that needs to be fixed is how the library is being built so that it links against libpcre.so rather than libpcre.so.3
nerdshark

Postby rdougan on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 pm

This seems to work on/off for me (javascript). Is there anyway I can debug with logs or something?
rdougan

Postby squ1b3r on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:01 am

Dude. Using standart hotkeys is not good. Like <super + j> macos. I'm using it every day and I have to delete it from your plugin after every update. It's annoying a bit. Can you do something with it?

btw, Can you share your theme for st2 and for autocomplete window from screencast, please? :)
squ1b3r

Postby Kronuz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:35 pm

@squ1b3r, I got that super+j from the Komodo Editor, that's the same key they use for showing the autocomplete... but we could all vote and find better key bindings (I already changed the cmd+click to alt+click for compatibility issues in ST2 too)...

The current bindings are:
cmd + j = Show CodeIntel autocomplete popup
cmd + f3 = Jump to symbol definition
alt + click = Jump to symbol definition
* for windows and linux, the above "cmd" = "ctrl"

Regarding the color theme in the screencast, it's based in the RailsCasts theme, and modified a bit. About the background in the autocomplete, I'm using Soda Dark theme (http://github.com/buymeasoda/soda-theme). I'm attaching it here for anyone who wants it :)

@rdougan, the logs currently are at ~/.codeintel/codeintel.log ...what do you mean "on/off" ?
Attachments
Kronuz.tmTheme.zip
Color theme used in the screencast
(1.99 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
Kronuz

Postby squ1b3r on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:20 pm

@Kronuz thanks man!
squ1b3r

Postby rdougan on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:16 am

@Kronuz

I've managed to get it working fairly well now with all your latest updates. Thank you.

Few questions:
- Is it possible to tell it NOT to automatically scan all the files, or perhaps give it an ignore.json or something similar?
- Can I give it a JSON file of all the available methods and their scopes? (can't find any documentation on CodeIntel)
rdougan

Postby iamntz on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:06 am

I have a small problem with codeintel. Take a look here.
The thing is: i write something, the completion appear and if i continue to type something that is not in the suggested list will insert the first suggestion. Is also happen on html files.

Did i do anything wrong?
Thanks.
iamntz

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Announcements