- 3/14/2010 - JsBeautifier has been updated to the latest version
- 3/6/2012 - When you run JsFormat on an entire file (not a selection) it makes sure the file always ends with a newline
- 2/12/2012 - cursor is now re-positioned to its location prior to formatting (whitespace/formatting changes are accounted for)
- 1/29/2012 - settings have been moved to JsFormat/JsFormat.sublime-settings (and the jsformat_ prefix has been removed from all of them)
- 1/12/2012 - all settings are now exposed and can be overridden via user file settings
- late 2011 - JsFormat is now included in the default Package Control repository list.
- late 2011 - pulls in tab character/count from the standard sublime settings
- 8/31/2011 - moved the source to github for package manager compatibility (works with Package Control): https://github.com/jdc0589/JsFormat
- 8/25/2011 - scroll back to whatever line you were on prior to formatting the file (in the middle of the screen) rather than leaving the view position at the top of the file.
- ? - changed the shortcut to ["ctrl", "alt", "f"]