Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

SublimeREPL

Re: SublimeREPL

Postby nkoss on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:52 pm

I'm a bit of a newbie with Sublime Text 2, but it looks great. I installed the SublimeREPL, but when I click Tools>SublimeREPL>Python>Python, I get a message "WindowsError(2, 'The system cannot find the file specified')" What file is it looking for? Where is it looking for it? The same error occurs with any REPL that I choose.

I am using Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1
nkoss

Postby alexandergunnarson on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:44 am

I second this. I'm having the exact same problem on Windows 8. (Except the REPL for Python loads fine...). Already tried environment variables to load the necessary Python and Java dependencies. I'm looking to use the REPL mainly for Scheme and for Clojure. Already got package manager, SublimeREPL, and leiningen. On Mac I never needed to worry about this issue.
alexandergunnarson

Postby wuub on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:06 am

If you have problems with SublimeREPL please open issue on github https://github.com/wuub/SublimeREPL/issues instead of posting in this thread.
Without mail notifications it's difficult to stay up to date + any solution will be lost in this the multi-page monstrosity.
SublimeREPL via Package Control & SublimePTY dev/pre-alpha. Donations are appreciated, but not required :) Twitter: @wuub
wuub

Postby unohoo on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:37 am

Did you ever find a solution to the border that gets added when you do add_region? I have the same problem with a plugin I'm writing.. was browsing through this post
but I didn't see any solution to that.

Would appreciate the help , thanks!
unohoo

Postby wuub on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 am

unohoo wrote:Did you ever find a solution to the border that gets added when you do add_region?

sublime.DRAW_NO_OUTLINE introduced in one of ST3 builds gives a bit better results, but still with other kind of artifacts unfortuneately

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11352&p=44714#p44714
SublimeREPL via Package Control & SublimePTY dev/pre-alpha. Donations are appreciated, but not required :) Twitter: @wuub
wuub

Postby unohoo on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:25 pm

okay Thanks!
unohoo

Previous

Return to Plugin Announcements