Sublime Forum

Sublime SFTP and FTP Plugin (w/ Remote Browsing)

Sublime FTP plugin with remote browsing uses psftp to browse remote files, psftp ls command always lists file in long list mode which appendes * for executable files / for directories @ for link files the ls -F or --classify ) option. This does not allow remote browsing from the quick panel and downloading each file to local folder. I get a file not found error since the * is appended at the end. Not sure if any settings can be changed to disable this behavior. If anyone has any idea regarding this please do post a reply.

0 Likes

+1.

0 Likes

Can’t find in the doc, is there an option to launch some command after uploading?

I would like to change the owner of the just uploaded file.

Thank you

0 Likes

Hello,

Maybe it has already been answered, but there is 11 pages and i don’t speak english very well…

How can i create one configuration file for each folder and it is automatically used ?
I work on many project at the same time, each one with its own FTP server, and i would like to be able to automatically send them on each server using the “upload_on_save” setting.

But actually, when i map a folder to a FTP server, that menu doesn’t appear anymore for another folder which is not even on the same tree branch.
I saw i could use alternate remote mapping, but it seems like i have to switch everytime i work on a different project if i want to push the file on the good server.
Quite annoying…

Did i miss something ?
Thanks.

Yann

0 Likes

Copy SFTP.default-config from SFTP folder in your User folder and edit it

0 Likes

I’m guessing it’s not compatible with st3, right? All options in the sftp/ftp menus are grayed out. Any ETA on a compatible version?

0 Likes

Same behaviour here. Everything is greyed out

0 Likes

Hi there,

Any ETA on this ? Can’t properly use ST3 without SFTP

Regards.

0 Likes

+111111111111111

0 Likes

Some news from Mr. Bond himself :smile:

[quote]
(When) Will Sublime Text 3 be Supported?

Yes, Sublime Text 3 will be supported. Right now I am finishing up getting Package Control fully working for ST3, after which I will focus my efforts on updating my SFTP and SVN packages.

It is very unlikely that updating the packages will require a rewrite, so I am not currently planning on bumping the major version for the packages to 2.0. However, if I do, all users who bought a license in the past year will get a free upgrade.[/quote]

Source: http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/sftp/faq

0 Likes

We need SFTP plugin for ST3…

0 Likes

You can use FireFTP plugin for Firefox and define default editor. In this case it would be Sublimetext.

0 Likes

Hi, two questions:

1. There’s a shortcut for switching remote mapping?
  2. If after uploading a file to server1, a switch to server2 and I press “ctrl+alt+u” to upload the file I receiving the errore “SFTP: connection timeout”, then I press OK and again ctr+alt+u and it works.

If I can find a solution to this I could be more productive :smile:

p.s.
I’m a paying customer :smiley:

0 Likes

I’m buying this when it’s compatible for Sublime 3 (and a few of my colleagues will too), almost essential for our workflow.

0 Likes

Wow wow wow that’s great, but why $16? I can use FTP/SFTP module for free in Komodo Edit, for example.

0 Likes

Then go and use Komodo Edit.

0 Likes

I’ll be gushdarn’d. I read about st3 compatibility, but didn’t realize it was so absolute. Tried and retried the “greyed-out” workaround to no avail. Finally had to through in the towel after reading here that there’s no st3 compatibility. Will be happy to pay for the st3 compatible package

0 Likes

I need FTP plugin for ST3… :frowning:

0 Likes

Hi i was wondering if its possible to do 2 remote log-ins in one go…

My work computor can connect to another server. And i want to be able to work on that computor from home. I understand how to log in from my home computor to my work one, and from my work one to this other one. But i would like to be able to do both at once, log in from my home to my work to this other computor.

Thanks Very much for any help

0 Likes

Same here :confused: Cannot move to ST3 until I can easily upload files by FTP

0 Likes