Eduan wrote:Deal! So what do you want me to do? Just center them and make them small when the image is small?
Kind of, but not quite.
- Icons are 16X16 regardless if they are big or small.
- The icons need to be white with transparent backgrounds so that when they get masked they are the correct color.
- They need to all be relatively lined up and look appropriate aligned in the gutter. So if the curly icon is centered in the gutter, and the round looks like it is left justified, it is jarring. They all need to roughly be centered/aligned the same.
- Small icons are the same size png as the large, but you have to shrink the actual icon in roughly in the upper left quadrant. If someone made a template that had a layers with guides to optimally place the icons that are big or small, that would help.
- Next you need open and close and normal (both opening and closing) for the icons that make sense. And you need small variants of all three.
- Follow the naming convention shown above.
Icons like "dot" etc, that don't make sense having opening and closing can omit the open and close variants.
That is it. If you do that, I will add the support. Currently I show show the same icon on closing and opening, and if any bracket cannot be matched, I show the same invalid icon. Do not worry about invalid icons, I am leaving that generic. If you come up with a better invalid, that is great.