Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

how to display my datas to the auto_completition popup

how to display my datas to the auto_completition popup

Postby L7495032 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 pm

i want to invoke auto_complete command,but i don't know how to display my datas to the popup

import sublime, sublime_plugin

class Masm32AutoComplete(sublime_plugin.TextCommand):

def run(self, edit, block=False):
self.view.run_command("auto_complete")

def return_completions(self, comp, view):
return comp
L7495032

Re: how to display my datas to the auto_completition popup

Postby agibsonsw on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:01 pm

i want to invoke auto_complete command,but i don't know how to display my datas to the popup

I'm not sure what this means(?). If you want to create completions that appear in the auto-complete list then you could either create a completions file (sublime-completions) or create a plug-in (.py) using the on_query_completions event. I think there are such files for PHP and HTML that you could examine.
"I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity." Me Myself & Irene.
agibsonsw

Re: how to display my datas to the auto_completition popup

Postby L7495032 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:04 pm

agibsonsw wrote:

I'm not sure what this means(?). If you want to create completions that appear in the auto-complete list then you could either create a completions file (sublime-completions) or create a plug-in (.py) using the on_query_completions event. I think there are such files for PHP and HTML that you could examine.

thank you!!!
L7495032

Return to Plugin Development