Hi there,How to find the Travis CI test results after issuing a pull request during the submission process of a Sublime Text package to Sublime Package Control:
- Go to wbond/package_control_channel: https://github.com/wbond/package_control_channel
- Click on Pull Requests. Direct link: https://github.com/wbond/package_control_channel/pulls
- Click on the link to your commit, which will probably be the top one if you just issued the request.
- The Travis CI results are shown below your pull request message - brightly highlighted in green (passed) or red (failed).
- Hopefully it will say: All is well — The Travis CI build passed.
- Note: On the Pull Requests page: green tick = passed, red cross = failed.
Hope this helps.
P.S. I'm answering this very late but I found the thread after searching for the same question. Having worked out where they are, I'm adding the answer here so that others searching for it can find them easily.