Sublime Forum

SCSS package help

Hi, would someone do me a favour and test the SCSS package on OS X? Someone has posted an issue that I can’t test for as I don’t have OS X:

Here’s the package:
github.com/kuroir/SCSS/tree/SublimeText2

And here’s the issue (with screenshot):
github.com/kuroir/SCSS/issues/48

Note that the problem doesn’t seem to exist on my Windows machine.

Thanks

0 Likes

This issue seems to be solved now, but we’re experiencing another problem. While SCSS comment toggling works on my machine, someone else (who is on OS X) has found it to be not working. Perhaps it’s do do with caches? @jps or anyone else, when updating a package, what caches should be cleared to make sure we’re working from a clean slate?

Also, I’d really appreciate it if someone would test SCSS comment toggling (block and line) on OS X. Thanks!

0 Likes

Your best bet to debug this is to open a SCSS file, and enter this in the console:

view.meta_info("shellVariables", view.sel()[0].b)

this will give you a list of the applied variables from the .tmPreferences files: you’re looking to ensure there are values like TM_COMMENT_START there.

I have a hunch that S2 may not be integrating the values in TM_CSS_SPACE.tmPreferences and comments.tmPreferences correctly.

0 Likes

This is what I get:

>>> view.meta_info("shellVariables", view.sel()[0].b) {u'name': u'TM_COMMENT_START', u'value': u'// '}, {u'name': u'TM_COMMENT_START_2', u'value': u'/* '}, {u'name': u'TM_COMMENT_END_2', u'value': u' */'}]

No TM_CSS_SPACE in there, but it is definitely being injected into snippets.

0 Likes

@jps, OK, we’ve got something here. Have a look at the issue on Github:

github.com/kuroir/SCSS/issues/49

0 Likes

It is indeed a problem with combining the two plist values. This doesn’t effect the snippet logic, as it does combine them. I’ll fix it for the next build.

I suspect the different results on different platforms would come from case sensitive vs case insensitive ordering of file names.

0 Likes