Is the following scenario doable?
- Buildout installs and configures Python packages
- Buildout generates a stub project config files and a custom Sublime launcher pointing to this project. Config files include....
- CodeIntel configs (already existing buildout recipe http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10540823/buildout-aware-python-autocompletion-for-sublime-text/10542562#10542562)
- Special Sublime commands for starting and stopping a server are hooked in to Sublime UI (this part is still fuzy... how to do it)
- Commands for running unit tests for each packages managed by buildout
If you want to poke Sublime UI on per project basis you would need to have some kind of bootstrap .py file which is run when the project is opened? Is this possible with current Sublime or does this need to specific plug-in to be written?
Any other ideas I might need to be aware of?