Basically I hope to have a View which acts a special terminal Window
- A new (web server) process is started, running continously. E.g. it is not a batch run
- The output of this process is piped in scratch, read only, Sublime View
- Language / regions are applied on the output
- Plug-in is responsible to cleaning up upper lines of the buffer-like View when it beings to fill up
- When View is closed the associated process is also killed
Would the arrangement described above be possible? The one thing I am little worried is scroll behavior... how much control one has over scrollbar and moving the cursor to the end of scratch buffer?