Wow, this is fast response to issues.

0 Likes

Thanks for the release!

Minor issue re. organizing syntax defs by package:

AAA

Python > …tmLanguage
Support > …tmLanguage

ZZZ

“Support” is a subdirectory of “AAAPackageDev” in my “Packages” folder. It’d make more sense to group all syntax defs under the package’s top level dir, i.e:

AAAPackageDev > …tmLanguage

Or, just as it’s done with snippets:

AAAPackageDev > Support > …tmLanguage

It’s infrequent to have many .tmLanguage files inside a package, so I’d be ok with showing the top level dir for the container package only.

0 Likes

I rather meant: it’s infrequent to have subdirectories containing many .tmLanguage files within a package.

0 Likes

Yeah, that’d make much more sense - will fix

0 Likes

Thanks for the update.

Btw, there is a way that this can be done?
http://content.screencast.com/users/iamntz/folders/Jing/media/b66bcbd5-899b-4b76-a4f5-a24a2ad7d52b/2011-06-14_1618.png
(highlight bookmarked line, preferably with another color than current line colors)

0 Likes

I just put a personalized Main.sublime-menu into the User package directory.

As a result I get the Items of the Default/Main.sublime-menu and of the User/Main.sublime-menu. All menu items are doubled.

It would be nice if it will behave like sublime-keymap and overwrite default items.

0 Likes

This build introduced some pretty bad bug.

In html document, when I type “script” and press tab it inserts some completely unrelated snippet, this one: Data\Packages\Scala\script header.tmSnippet
It even has different trigger defined from script (“content”).

0 Likes

I get this on “script” + tab in an HTML document:

#!/bin/sh
exec scala “$0” “$@”
!#

Maybe it helps to track down the issue. I am on OSX.

0 Likes

The snippet’s missing a scope selector to make it behave well. This should do the trick:

[code]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

content #!/bin/sh exec scala "\$0" "\$@" !#

$1
name
script header
tabTrigger
script
uuid
11D5086B-FD25-4B33-92E3-4DEADCF4119D
scope
source.scala

[/code]

0 Likes

[quote=“tgkeul”]I just put a personalized Main.sublime-menu into the User package directory.

As a result I get the Items of the Default/Main.sublime-menu and of the User/Main.sublime-menu. All menu items are doubled.

It would be nice if it will behave like sublime-keymap and overwrite default items.[/quote]

Menu merging works differently than key binding merging, because of the different shape of the data. Details are here

0 Likes

Build 2064 is out now, addressing the snippet issue, and with a couple of other minor changes.

0 Likes

@jps: any chance of doing this?
Or there is any way of doing it with plugins?

thanks.

0 Likes

[quote=“iamntz”]@jps: any chance of doing this?
Or there is any way of doing it with plugins?[/quote]

It’s not possible to do this atm

0 Likes

Hello. I have one request.

When I have multiple layout set (more then one column or rows) it is hard to see which window is active.
When i double-click on new file in Side bar to open it, its often open in wrong window group.
Then i have to drag it in the right place.
It would be great if the active window is marked in some way.

By the way i am registered user :wink: if this increases my request priority :smile: hehehe :smile:

0 Likes

Hi jps,

Again great work on all the updates, couldn’t code in any other editor!

I was just wondering if it was possible to add the ‘.less’ extension to be auto-highlighted using the ‘CSS’ syntax.

.less applies to javascript processed CSS files using the less.js project : lesscss.org/

Although there are some differences, the current CSS syntax does a great job of highlighting 90% of the less syntax due to its similarities to CSS :smile:

If this can not be made default, does anyone know a way I could get this to work locally other than setting a forced syntax every file open?

Thanks again!

Dayle.

0 Likes

From the menu:
View / Syntax / Open all with current extension as… / CSS

0 Likes

@daylerees: check this. After that, you can switch syntax with ease.

0 Likes

you could use the LESS.tmLanguage file from https://github.com/mathewbyrne/less.tmbundle/tree/master/Syntaxes. Unfortunately “goto symbol” does not work in this case.

0 Likes

Aha great! Thanks for the replies guys.

0 Likes

There seems to be a minor bug with the in-app update system. On my system, it will always tell me that it has downloaded and prepared the installed version instead of the latest and greatest, which is what actually gets installed. For example, just a few moments ago I was told that it had downloaded 2063, but I was already running that version, and it was in fact 2064 that had been downloaded.

Not important, I just thought I’d mention it.

0 Likes